Tysea’s excavator log grapples feature a heavy-duty design and construction, creating a long-lasting durable tool that gets the job done quickly and efficiently with minimal downtime.
These log grapples have been designed with the capability to open wide enough for maximum load capacities, in addition to a tight close. Tysea’s grapples feature dual hydraulic cylinders positioned for added protection but easy accessibility. All hydraulic cylinders are manufactured in house and offer optimal performance when gripping and releasing loads.
Our excavator log grapples feature 360° continuous rotate to offer more controlled loading, handling, and positioning of logs. In additional to proportional controls that allow for open, close and rotate. These grapples can be custom manufactured to better suit your requirements, including load capacity sizes, tine configurations; including spacing and number of tines,and more.
Log Grapple Features
- Heavy duty design and construction
- Custom tine configurations
- Maximum opening capabilities
- Optional load handling performance
- Tight close
- Valve in head configuration
- Dual hydraulic cylinders manufactured in house
- Vis Eaton hydraulic motor rotate